Rev. Robert Tussing, Senior Minister Pastor Lisa Bowersock, Associate Minister
Welcome to Dublin Community Church (DCC), United Church of Christ (UCC).
Located at the heart of historic Dublin, Ohio, we are a progressive, God- and Christ-centered church community. Indeed, we are followers of Christ and take to heart the words of Christ who told us to first be a servant to others. We seek to serve others in everything that we do.
"Who we listen to determines what we hear.
Where we stand determines what we see.
What we do determines who we are."
– Robert McAfee Brown (Theologian)
Sanctuary, view from Franklin Street
We celebrate Worship Service every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. in our beautiful, open sanctuary. All visitors are truly welcome. Come join us and learn what Dublin Community Church is all about!
81 West Bridge Street
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Map and Directions
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Please follow the links below to view the calendar of events for the month of August
2014. Lots of great things happening at Dublin Community Church!
WORSHIP WITH US AT THE DUBLIN IRISH FESTIVAL!
- Sunday, August 3, 10:30am, Ceili Dance Stage (Gates open at 8:30 a.m.)
- Festival admission is free that morning with the donation of a non-perishable food item benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry.
- DCC is one of six different worship services at the Festival that morning.
- Offering collected at our Festival Worship goes to Dublin Food Pantry, so please be generous and put a donation in the plate that day. For your regular DCC pledged giving, please give it in the weeks before or the weeks after at our regular DCC worship in our Sanctuary.
- Please note worship that morning is 10:30am. There will not be a regular 10:00am service at the church on August 3. We will have someone available to direct people who inadvertently show up at the church that morning.
- The majority of worshippers that morning will be our DCC members (but the public is welcome, of course!), and we are featuring Gladden Strummers, Trocair and a brief meditation from Pastor Lisa and Rev. Bob.
- Worship time should be one hour.
- Maps for parking are in the Narthex. Please take one. Handicap drop-off can be at the corner of Emerald Parkway and Coffman Road, very near Ceili Dance Stage (See maps in the Narthex… X marks Ceili Dance Stage, which is wheelchair accessible).
FOOD PANTRY ASSISTANCE NEEDED:
The Dublin Food Pantry is in need of more volunteers to help sort and box the food that will be collected at the Dublin Irish Festival on Sunday, August 3rd. We will be sorting and boxing from 2:00 - 5:00 pm on August 3rd in the Goodwill Room at our church. No experience necessary, FULL instructions & guidance provided! Volunteers will receive a free ticket to the Irish Festival for the day of their choice. Please let Erika O'Brien Mason know as soon as possible if you are available for ANY portion of time between 2-5 pm: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR (614) 571-5071. Thanks!
Any questions? Want to sign up for our e-mail list? Please click on the Contact Us page for details!