The table is set, and we are Feasting on the Word with students
in Pre-K through 7th grade. Make your reservation today! Forms are in
Here’s what’s on the menu:
Pre-K: Students will be learning Bible stories in a fun and interactive class
in the Kennedy Room (parking lot side.) Children ages 3 - 5 who are potty
trained are welcome! Parents, please walk your student to class to see that
they get settled and then pick them up right after the service concludes.
Kindergarten—2nd grade: Students will be exploring God‘s Word in ways that engage their senses,
their emerging skills in reading and writing and their need to learn by ―doing.‖ Class will take place in the
Kennedy Room (street side.) Parents, your students may walk to class after they are dismissed from the
Sanctuary however please pick them up right after the service concludes.
3rd grade—5th grade: Students will be using their Bibles to dig deeper into the stories of our faith. Using
this resource will encourage their love of questions and capitalize on their desire to feel competent in
their academic skills. There will also be ―hands-on‖ learning opportunities as well! Class will take place in the
back of the Gladden Chapel. Parents, your students may walk to class after they are dismissed from the
Sanctuary and will be dismissed from class when the service concludes.
6th and 7th grades: Students will be investigating the many ways Christian faith can shape life choices.
The curriculum will engage their expanding ability to understand abstract imagery and their love of learning
by interacting with peers. Class will take place in the Youth Room in the lower level of the church. Parents,
your students may walk to class after they are dismissed from the Sanctuary and will be dismissed from class
when the service concludes.
Visitors: Children visiting DCC are welcome to attend Sunday School. We simply ask that parents inform
teachers of their children‘s allergies at the beginning of class. Hands-on activities involving food and/or crafting
products may contain allergens.
We also have several religious educational and social activities for all ages:
- New Perspective Youth Group (Mid High and Senior High) meets every other Sunday from 5:30-7:30pm in the Youth Room and/or Goodwill Room
- Men's Bible Study -- Men On a Religious Experience (MORE): Wednesdays 6:15 - 7:15am in the Parlor
- Women's Bible Study -- Women Of Religious Diversity (WORD): Fridays 9:15 - 11:15am; 2nd/4th Thursdays 7:00 - 8:30 pm (September through May)
- Creativity Circle: 1st Sunday 4:00 - 6:00pm
- "The Bible in Nine Months" study: Sunday mornings 8:30-9:30am
- "25/35" Group: A Bible study group for young adults, Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm
- "Connect" Group: A place for members of Dublin Community Church to connect around their varied and similar interests. Young and old, married and single, young kids, older kids, no kids at all. Sports fans, game fans, travel fans, book fans. We all have one thing in common, and a lot of us have several things in common. Dublin Community Church...it's a good place to Connect."
- Book and Video Study: Dates/times vary throughout the year. Please contact the Church office for details.