Coming this Summer... opportunities for our children and mid-high youth!
June 20-24 UnTrip week of mission opportunities for those who will be entering the 6th, 7th and 8th grades in the fall. Youth do NOT have to be a member of our church to participate. Please click here for a registration form.
July 17-21 VBS week "Surf Shack! Catch the Wave of God's Amazing Love" for those 3 years old (and potty-trained) to those entering 5th grade. Please click here for a registration form.
Questions? Contact our Christian Ed Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have several religious educational and social activities for all ages:
- New Perspective Youth Group Meetings are the first Sunday of each month in the youth room and/or the Goodwill Room. Mid-High (grades 6-8) meet from 4-6pm and Senior High (grades 9-12) meet from 5:30-7:30 pm. We will all eat dinner together from 5:30-6:00pm.
- Men's Bible Study -- Men On a Religious Experience (MORE): Wednesdays 6:15 - 7:15am in the Parlor
- Women's Bible Study -- Women Of Religious Diversity (WORD): Fridays 9:15 - 11:15am; 2nd/4th Thursdays 7:00 - 8:30 pm (September through May)
- Creativity Circle: 1st Sunday 4:00 - 6:00pm
- "The Bible in Nine Months" study: Sunday mornings 8:30-9:30am
- "25/35" Group: A Bible study group for young adults, Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm
- "Connect" Group: A place for members of Dublin Community Church to connect around their varied and similar interests. Young and old, married and single, young kids, older kids, no kids at all. Sports fans, game fans, travel fans, book fans. We all have one thing in common, and a lot of us have several things in common. Dublin Community Church...it's a good place to Connect."
- Book and Video Study: Dates/times vary throughout the year. Please contact the Church office for details.